Learn Python for Data Analytics
Learn the Python skills you’ll need to analyse and visualise data. You’ll learn the fundamentals of Python programming, with an emphasis on data analytics, as well as how to use popular statistical computing libraries such as numPy and Pandas to begin analysing data.
Over the period of this course you will learn about:
- Python Environment
- Notebooks,Datatypes and Operators, OOPS, Loops
- Vizualizations in Python
- Flask API, RPA in Industry
- Selenium, Excel Automation
- Excel and Selenium
- Builds and Wheels in Python
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about python, data science, or data visualisations.
- Anyone with an interest in the increasingly growing field of data science!
About the instructors
“Our instructors and mentors are global industry experts from various business sectors and experience levels thus resourceful to every type of student being a recent college grad looking to start his career or lateral candidates looking to switch over a new career. The Experts are geographically located across Canada, USA and India imparting global experience and culture as part of the Bootcamp. You will acquire professional skills ranging from corporate work etiquette, global business exposure, deep subject expertise and hands-on experience to become a day-1 job-ready professional.